by Jack Williams
Solar-Powered Generator – The Future of Energy
Do you sometimes wonder why it is essential to have a solar generator?
If you were asked this question, you will no hesitate to think twice about an answer since the portable solar generator itself is very expensive to buy and difficult to make. And besides with electrical power available, why care about something that is not at all important?
The kind of responce you would get from a lot of people who are expected to answer just shows how much understanding they are missing out on. It points out that people will only appreciate a portable solar generator if they know the basic things about how they work. There are plenty of reasons why a solar powered generator is a form of renewable and efficient technology. There are many reasons why a solar powered generator is a form of renewable and efficient technology.
One of the important reasons why harnessing solar power is crucial is because the energy costs in homes and in buildings have gotten very expensive. The fact that a lot more people are making full use of electricity along with using organic sources like fossil fuel, the cost of the monthly electricity continues to spiral upward. As a result, a lot of consumers who use electrical power, meaning the electrical companies may not be able to supply everybody with power.
As a result, rotating blackouts happen. These days, there are cases where electric companies can no longer provide a steady flow of electricity to its consumers. Another reason why a portable solar powered generator is useful because it fights off the continuous effects of global warming. A lot of electricity that we are burning is mostly from fossil fuel.
The Pedigree Expedition Kit 201-A is a handy solar powered generator. The kit is coated with layers of insulators, is resistant to shock and can be sealed. It is designed for being used when you are on the road and as a backup option for providing power for homes as well. Its Pelican casing is tough and hard to break. It is water and air tight, dustproof and resistant to a variety of chemical spillage. What is even better is that it does not rust. It has a tough copolymer that makes it very strong and highly durable.
Other features of the solar portable generator include:
• a material that is NATO tested guaranteed for use for hundreds of years
• an inclusion of power kits that can be upgraded through a set of added panel linked via chain cable of up to 45 watts
• a dual AC outlet with a 200W/400W inverter
• Guaranteed over/under voltage and thermal protector with a warning alarm
• A 3 amp regulator with a reverse panel protection
• LEDs that indicate the main power, condition of the battery and state of charging
• Packed with an updated modular long lasting rechargeable 12V am/168 watt hour battery
The Sumec-phono solar powered generator kit is valued at $1,700. It has various features that can help you run on efficient power for longer periods. It features:
• A two kit Plug N Play AC receptacles with a 4 surge surp
• An output volt of 120 VAC with a maximum output of 1800W
• 3 types of charging stages
• A peak surge power of 3600W
• A 50 feet solar extension cable
• Storage of 200 amp hours of battery power
• An LED display for monitoring the system
• An 1800W inverter which includes 115V AC outlets
Jack Williams is a prominent author having years of experience in various niches. He is an expert in writing home appliance related topics especially solar powered generator. He is currently writing this solar powered generator related article for a website which offers excellent quality generators.
RSS RSSL’article SignalerPublier the articleImprimer the articleAjouter to FavorisAnnuaire articleSurFAQContactez-nousRecherche avancéeDéclaration of confidentialitéDésistement
GoArticles.com © 2012, All rights reserved.